CONTACT of Burlington County is the designated Sexual Violence provider for Burlington County. We understand that when someone experiences sexual violence it may prompt questions and confusion. Please know that there is no one right way to respond. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping you navigate whatever options work best. We hope that the information below will help you choose whatever path works for you.
FREE SEXUAL VIOLENCE HOTLINE:
- Get help whether the sexual violence happened today or years ago
- 24/7 support by specially trained advocates to all individuals impacted directly and indirectly by sexual violence
- Receive emotional support, learn about reporting options, ask questions, inquire about counseling, and more.
- Call for an advocate to go with you to the hospital for a forensic exam, to the police stations to give a statement, and to court for meetings and/or hearings
FREE COUNSELING FOR SURVIVORS AND LOVED ONES:
- Individual counseling with a Licensed Professional
- Monthly Survivor Support Group(s)
- On-going weekly psychoeducation group (open)
FREE COMMUNITY OUTREACH:
- Have our program provide information at your next community event
- Inquire about educational presentations on Sexual Violence
SEXUAL VIOLENCE PREVENTION EDUCATION:
- Have one of our prevention education programs implemented with your community group. (Congregation, students, employees, teachers, club, membership, and more)
- Join our Prevention Educators in planning community action plans to bring our community together to end sexual violence.
Contact of Burlington County is a 501(c)3 non-profit that has served the community since 1972. Our agency believes that all people should have access to support. No one should be denied help due to their socioeconomic standing, color, religion, immigration status, gender expression, sexual orientation, or dis/abilities. We train staff, volunteers, and communities to elevate voices and connect them to the right resources free of charge. Our agency is nationally accredited and part of a network of crisis centers and sexual violence providers.